Thursday, May 29, 2008

"What's In a Name" - Stolen from Stephanie

1. My rock star name (first pet and current car): Going with our first pet (that I remember) when I was a kid, it would be Sugar Civic. Going with our first pet as my own family, and our other car, it would be Cosmoe Durango
2. My gangsta name (favorite ice cream flavor and favorite cookie): Cherry Vanilla Almond Sandy
3. My "fly girl" name (first initial of first name and first 3 letters of last name): Afar
4. My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal): Purple Butterfly
5. My soap opera name (middle name and city where you were born): Michelle Enumclaw
6. My Star Wars name (first 3 letters of your last name and first 2 letters of your first name): Faras
7. My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front): The Pink Dr. Pepper
8. My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers): Alvin Grant
9. My lounge singer name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy): Lucky Skittles
10. My witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names): Lynn Lance

I kinda like Lucky Skittles and Cosmoe Durango

3 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

Thanks for visiting! i am glad you know Emily's awesome-ness like i do!
you have a cute blog and i love your water colors :)

Anonymous said...

I love those names! That's sweet! My favorite is The Rock Star "Sugar Civic"

Ash Trump said...

That was a fun post to read... I was going through and thinking of what mine would be and yours are definitely better!!!!